Monday, October 21, 2013

Belly half-full

For those who don't know anything about pregnancy, 20 weeks is halfway through! And that's where I am now. Well, 20 and a half. In some ways, I feel like pregnancy is flying by. In other ways, it feels like it's been forever since I wasn't exhausted enough for two.

I know what you want to know-- do we have ultrasound pics?! YES! I didn't share the first ultrasound photos because baby pretty much looked like a blob at 7 weeks... but as of last week Baby B looks totally human! Not a mutant blob baby. Hooray!

Baby was being very stubborn, though. He or she had little hands up in front of his/her face-- maybe a little camera shy like daddy?

OMG it's a baby!

Making a little fist.
We also put together the crib this weekend... I'm told that every human baby needs somewhere to sleep. It was our first baby-related purchase and project. I kind of expected to be able to sit on my butt and read the instructions while Josh did the crib-building. Unfortunately, I did not marry the most mechanically-capable guy. So, Pouncival and I handled a decent portion of the work.

Our little helper.

Check that one off the to-do list.
And, of course... we took a belly pic today. Before I filled it with banana split ice cream...

20 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment