I've been having some crazy dreams. They say that's really normal during pregnancy, but I'm not having dreams about the baby or anything like that. Let me tell you some of the things I've been dreaming about these past few weeks--
I'm a superhero. And all the other superheroes (Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Flash, Iron Man, Thor, Green Arrow.... yes, both Marvel and DC in one place! Insanity!) were unconscious in an icy ocean.... so Wolverine and I had to save them. Of course, Wolverine can't fly... but I could! I could also shoot strawberries out of my mouth. Very handy. So I would fly around (and dodge enemies like Doctor Doom of course!), pull my fellow superheroes out of icy water, and take them to Wolverine, who would bear hug them. And then they'd wake up. Apparently a Wolverine bear hug is very healing.
Second dream. My husband wrote an article for a magazine. It happens to be the magazine I work for. Thing is, the article is horrible. Grammatical errors all over the place. And, even worse... it's WORDY. So the company (the one I work for in real life) decides to sue him. For terrible writing. I had no idea he wrote the article, so this all came as a huge shock to me. We got a lawyer and went to court. And our main defense was awesome. Why would the magazine ask my husband, who has a business degree, to write ANYTHING when I'm already on their payroll and went to a gosh darn journalism school. Well, the judge thought that was pretty air-tight. But before I found out if we won the case, we all turned into anime characters with crazy hair colors and the courthouse was attacked by a giant robot. So, of course I and my good blue-haired friend with a name I can't remember had to get into our Gundam suits and kick ass. The end.
Yes, these are my dreams. I pretty much wake up every morning laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment